Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Altered To-do Lists from Small Memo Pads


For my altered to-do lists, I used small, recycled paper, memo pads and had then cut lengthwise at Staples - who charges a bit to cut. I googled how tos and couldn't come up with any specs that would help, so I eyeballed it and wrote my measurements on my template. So I cut retired patterned paper from Stampin' Up! 5.25 x 8. I scored at 2.50 and 2.75:

I do think that I should give a bit more of wiggle space - as a few coves came up a little bit short, but most folded over nicely, meeting from end to end:

I do think that the flip side of the covers look nice - compliments the covers.


I used the retired Apple of My Eye stamp set, a circle punch and one layered circle framelits. And closed the to-do list book with twine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!