Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

Watermelon Wood Crate


What fun is this wood crate from Stampin' Up! I made a bunch of these - in different wood colors from a DSP 6x6 pack - for a vending event that I am doing this weekend. It was easy to make - just run the die twice through the big shot (so you need 2 sheets of 6x6, but there's lots of paper left over for more projects like cards and tags). I added cellophane bags filled with sugared watermelons and tied with twine - how cute!



Here's what I used (all photos copyright Stamping' Up!):

Wood Words Clear-Mout Bundle die and stamp "For You"

Wood Textures DSP

Whisper White Craft ink and pad
3x6 Gusseted Cellophane Bags




1 comment:

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!