Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Lemon-Lime Twist "It's Your Day"


For this card I was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #295knowing that my Daisy Stamp and Punch would make the perfect circle shape for their challenge. I love the Lemon-Lime Twist ink and DSP,  and I used the sentiment from Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer stamp set. 



I added one of the large Clear Faceted Gems and some tiny Rhinestone Basic Jewels for a finishing touch. My next few cards will look similar, with different In Colors and sentiments from the same stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Love this lemon lime color! Pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!