Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Holiday Round-up

I fired up my cricut all last December -- using it for classroom party crafts to holiday gifts for family...and finally got some thank you cards out! I even squeezed in some layouts -- using some really tough patterned paper that had been sitting in my stash for way too long.

Here is what I did, none of it without my cricut:

For my son's Holiday party  the class mom and I decided on snowflakes...And she thought I was folding and using scissors to precut these snowflakes - lol! Nope, I used Cricut® When It's Cold Outside Seasonal Cartridge...And we gave the children elmers glue, glitter, and bling:

We donated our snowflakes to the Sandy Hook Elementary School, a small thing to do for those who survived such a horrific tragedy, but gave our children a creative outlet to show their support and prayers.

As part of holiday gifts for family, I made a baby book for my husband's aunt and uncle that includes finished lOs (with pictures, but out of respect for not uploading pictures, I have covered the pics with white photomats.:





I borrowed my Christina's cart, Joys of the Season, I used it like it was the only cart I ever had. The challenge for me on these woodsie patterned papers by Prima, is that they were just tough papers to work with - although I love Prima, I didn't love these and got them in a kit last year - or maybe the year before?



These were more fun to work with - Fancy Pants Christmas line from last year. So I am glad to using my stash -- you know that means more shopping :)


And last but not least some thank you cards for Christmas and birthday gifts...I went bac-to-basics with the Cricut® George and Basic Shapes Cartridge:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!