Caroline from BBTB2 asked us to create a card or project with a pumpkin for the "Happy Fall Y'all!" challenge. And with everything pumpkin, I went a little pumpkin crazy!
Spooky, Glowing Pumpkins
Love getting a chance to create a spooky two-pager. My favorite part is the Haunted House and the glowing pumpkins, especially that the patterned paper looks like it has some floating ethereal orbs:
Cranky 3-D Pumpkins
I cut my 3-d pumpkins using some unloved patterned paper stash: My Mind's Eye: Mischievous. These cranky pumpkins were cut from Happy Hauntings cart. It really was so easy to create. Here are my tips for cutting a 3-d image to fill 12x12 double-sided cardstock on the Expression:
- Select a random cut size, write it down and press, FIT TO PAGE feature on your cricut machine.
- Make the cut.
- Assemble (so easy with Scotch quick dry glue)
- Cut face layers. Remember your original cut size? Use that setting, feed paper, and cut.
- My Mind's Eye: Mischievous patterned paper
- Happy Hauntings cricut cart
- Spellbinders diecuts for photomats