Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Gift Container Challenge for BBTB2

Susan's BBTB2 challenge this week is to wrap up the gifting season with cricut-cut gift containers. These are so much fun, and so easy to create! I made my Christmas gift boxes with the original Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cricut cartridge.



I used the window function to highlight double sided patterned paper...And cut some transparency paper for the window. These small boxes ready for the good things in life: candy, stocking stuffers or some pretty little diamonds.




7 comments:

  1. I love all of these fabulous boxes and the paper used for them. What a nice way to give a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all these fabulous boxes Laura! I vote for pretty diamonds!! lol Cute, cute, cute and I can see so much to put in these cute boxes! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, these are lovely ! I love the different papers you used ! Perfect and cute !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful little boxes Laura!! I so love all of the double sided papers. And I agree with Brenda! I vote for pretty diamonds, too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful bunch of boxes I love that they have the see through window. Great inspiration Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura these boxes are darling. I love the window - it can show the goodies within or the tissue or colored shred. Very festive idea!!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely boxes Laura...you have a great headstart on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!