We were all set to make some Christmas cards tonight, but a snowy mix put a kink into our plans. Our parish MOMS group meets once a month, and at this meeting, we were going to create some cards that would be distributed at a local nursing home for those who may not have family locally or much communication from loved ones during the holidays. I hope that we can reschedule!
So this was my sample. I have to admit it was difficult using Copics (wish I had Blendabilities but missed the mega Cyber Monday sale) on vellum...
Here's my ingredients -- all but the last item can be found here:
- A Gentle Peace stamp set: Gentle Peace Photopolymer Stamp Set 139523; Price: $15.95
- Stamp Clear Block: Clear Block Starter Bundle 129851; Price: $19.95
- Large Clear Block: Clear Block F: 118483, Price: $16.95
- Black Ink Pad: Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad: 126980; Price: $5.95
- Black Stampin' Emboss Powder 109133; Price: $4.95
- Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad 126980; Price: $5.95
- Heat Tool 129053; Price: $29.95
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 100730; Price: $8.50
- Gold Glimmer Paper 133719; Price: $4.95 $2.47
- Big Shot 113439; Price: $99.95
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform 130658; Price: $39.95
- Rectangle Die Cut (not SU) used in Big Shot