Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Great Deal for New Members of my Stampin' Up! Team

Stampin' Up! Image

Here is a great deal for new members of my team who sign up during Sale-A-Bration. You can choose between: 
- a free Occasions Kit (flower kit above is one option) or 
- two Sale-A-Bration items (http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2014-2015/2015_SAB/20150106_SAB_en-US.pdf). 

It's the best deal of the year! I would love to teach you the ropes to being an active demo who loves what she does -- showing others that being creative is not hard! Or if you would rather be a hobby demo, you can enjoy a demo discount on all products -- on top of Sale-A-Bration deals and sales and clearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!