Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Creative Blog Hop


Thank you for following us on the Creative Blog Hop and coming by from Kim's blog


1.  What are you working on now?
This is a project that I did for the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration (SSINK) Design team swap, where we used new items from the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions catalog. I am now prepping for a craft night -- I have lots of surprises for them, so won't post ;)   

2.  How does your work differ from others in your genre?
I seem to using lots of bright colors and minimal embellishing on my cards, and my layouts are also becoming more streamlined.

3.  Why do you create what you do?
I am an active Design Team member on Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, and I love the challenges that they post and especially using my Stampin' up! stash -- and helps me to showcase what SU! offers all paper crafters, not just card makers and stampers. 

4.  How does your creative process work?
I often have to start with a clean desk, but have been know to begin crafting on top of a craft heap when inspiration drives me. It will take me much longer -- and I love quick crafting, but I can only do that when my desk is clear and my stash is organized.

Thanks again for stopping by to check out my Blog Hop project! Please leave some "love" and be sure to continue the Hop next week (Monday, Feb 9th) and visit with Karla, my friend from a cricut design team: http://creative-love-affair.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!