Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

A Card Sketch Challenge: SSINKCS19


There's a cool Card Sketch Challenge at SSINKCS19:


So I changed a few things around - but I am happy with it, and the ladies at my card class had fun with this. Anyone who knows me knows that I hate to measure -- so I threw my craft night ladies a curve ball: I didn't measure the strips and showed them how to "eyeball it" when it comes to matting a layer. It is a matter of doing what feels right instead of being right, with a ruler. And I have to say, we had a lot of fun. And my tip is this - don't through out your scraps - they are the right touch for cards.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the use of the added buttons! Thanks for sharing and great job with our sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!