Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Scrappy Storage Solutions for a SSINK Challenge

Here's my Scrappy Storage Solutions for a SSINK chall, from left to right. 

  1. SU ink Color Caddy
  2. File folders of my Stampin' Up! cardstock using SU! color families in my Thirty-One FoldnFile in Taupe Cross Pop pattern.
  3. Paper Pumpkin Kit elements in plastic stamp case shell
  4. SU Stamp Sets in video stand holder (Office Max)
  5. Punches, Big Shot Dies, Thinlits and Textured Impressions Embossing folders in Thirty-One Square Utility Tote in Sketchy Dot print (and you can see that I have room to BUY MORE!). My glue is stashed in the 31 Oh-Snap Bin in Taupe Playful Parade. I also have my IKEA unit with these great Your Way Cubes (they also can be embroidered):
To take a closer look at Thirty-One organizing products or to purchase, please go to http://www.mythirtyone.com/Laurapizz and shop under "March Party 2." Thank you!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!