Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

A SSINK Sketch Challenge


Well, for SSINK's sketch challenge, I combined a Layout Sketch and Project Life photo pockets. Here is the sketch:




I used SU Project Life cards from the Everyday Adventure Collection, a flower from the Bouquet kit, and some matching Moonlight DSP....I LOVE how all of the patterned papers match -- and even my flower ink matches the PL card text color perfectly! I used my cricut for the sun and stars.

I still want to tweak this a bit, but for now, at least I have my favorite pictures of my son when he was little with bright cheery colors. He is always my sunshine.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Laura! What a glorious use of PL with the LO! Who would have thunk it?!?!? Thank you for inspiring me to think outside the box on future challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!