Monday, May 18, 2015

A SSINK Sketch Challenge


Well, for SSINK's sketch challenge, I combined a Layout Sketch and Project Life photo pockets. Here is the sketch:




I used SU Project Life cards from the Everyday Adventure Collection, a flower from the Bouquet kit, and some matching Moonlight DSP....I LOVE how all of the patterned papers match -- and even my flower ink matches the PL card text color perfectly! I used my cricut for the sun and stars.

I still want to tweak this a bit, but for now, at least I have my favorite pictures of my son when he was little with bright cheery colors. He is always my sunshine.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Laura! What a glorious use of PL with the LO! Who would have thunk it?!?!? Thank you for inspiring me to think outside the box on future challenges.

    ReplyDelete

We would love it if you followed our blog -- leave your blog address so we can follow you back!