Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

A Birthday Challenge is Up at Bitten by the Bug2



Here is a design team challenge for Bitten by the Bug2 - create a birthday card, tag or layout - so I combined the tag and a card. I created a card as colorful and happy as one on my friends who is celebrating her May birthday. I used Tags, Bags and Boxes 2 (tag); Paper Lace (free Happy Birthday); and Simply Charmed (party horn). The patterned paper is Stamping' Up! Festive Birthday - still available at http://laurapizz.stampinup.net, but it won't be when the new catalog comes out June 1.


5 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! I love the papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty birthday Card! I love the gift image and the bright colors. The wording looks fabulous and love the glitter to add the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so colorful - it really says happy birthday. Great cricut cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, Laura. This card is soooo fun! I love those bright colors and fun cuts.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!