Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

It's Getting Cold Challenge


I am finally back to blogging! Been very busy with craft fairs and now since they are in full swing, I am ready for the crowds. Do have to replenish some items, but it is not as overwhelming as it has been for me. 

Here is a project made for the Bitten by the Bug2 It's Getting Cold challenge. Love this snowman and the shimmer and glitter papers - and that banner was tedious to glue together, but worth the effort. The Snowman is from the Winter Frolic cartridge and the banner from When I was a Kid. My stamped sentiment fit perfectly inside the banner and I was surprised to have clean stamped lines on the textured paper. And this card - and the dozen others that I made with similar colored patterned papers - have been big sellers this year so far.

5 comments:

  1. Love the cute snowman.Adorable card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your successful craft fairs. Winter Frolic really does have some cute images. I can see why this card sold so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card with that adorable snowman! The glitter paper really makes it special too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling little snowman, he looks happy. Great pics of your craft show items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet snowman card. Love the green glitter accessories on the snowman. Congrats on your craft fairs. Just think, in about a month your life can get back to normal - whatever normal is! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!