Pages

Monday, June 4, 2018

Graduation Card Challenge


Join us at Bitten by the Bug2 challenge this week, graduation, which I am hosting. Here is a set of graduation cards that I made. I used two cartridges:Happy Graduation (#M3E826) and Paper Dolls Teen Scene: (S-Occssn #M3F5E7 and T-Occssn #M41465). The paper dolls image titles don't say anything about graduation - and "teen" or "scene" didn't come up in a keyword search -- as well as graduation. I remembered seeing these images from a search months ago. So you are welcome for finding these these images ;)



S-Occssn
#M3F5E7


3 comments:

  1. These cards are so stylish. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these teen paper dolls and the shiny paper. These grad cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. strange how you can find an image and the next time it's not in the search, happens to me all the time. Or the word graduation doesn't come up in the search when it seems logical that it should. Anyways - I'll try to remember this for my next graduation cards. Last year I needed 5, this year only 1. Love how you made boy and girl cards. Cute. thanks for hosting this week.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!