Pages

Monday, April 29, 2024

Mother's Day Bouquet Box Card


Some designs lend themselves to more than one theme. This is a Valentine's Box Card from Lori Whitlock that works as a Mother’s Day bouquet too.


For this project, I used the following card stock:


DCS Shimmery Textured Wedding Cake 8.5x11 inch White Card Stock


Lessebo Colors HUNTER GREEN 83lb Cardstock


DCS Discount Card Stock: Textured Japanese Maple Red Card Stock


Bazzill Marble Candy Hearts Card Stock 12x12 - 1 Sheet - Closeout



I want to show you the whole page of the Marble Candy Hearts. I love the swirls and thought they blended nicely to cut flowers -- try it in your projects!



This is how the swirls cut - see the middle flower above. 



Lastly is a close-up of the teacup -- bouquets deserve bows and a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!