Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

FCCB #219: Day at the Beach

Welcome to Challenge Me Monday at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge (FCCB) BlogThis week’s challenge is about anything related to a "Day at the Beach."  



Challenge #219 Day at the Beach

This Weeks Sponsor
$50.00 Gift Certificate
~This Weeks Challenge~
Day at the Beach
Create a project related to the beach

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my project for this week: 


I made this card for my son's teacher to give at the End-of-Year party. She is one of the great ones -- always advocating for him in PPTs, pushing him to reach high academic expectations while cutting him some slack when needed. 

For this card, I used: 

  • Cricut carts: H20 for the fancy girl embellished with Gellyroll pen in clear; "Happy Summer" from Summer Celebrations.
  • American Crafts shoreline patterned paper and rosette flower embellishment. 
  • Photo patterned paper is from a paper pack that I picked up a few years ago while vacationing in Cape Cod. Yes, I shop on vacation. Couldn't help myself after taking the boys to candy shoppe -- was surrounded by major box craft stores -- that is my candy!


Materials Used:

6 comments:

  1. What a cute beach scene love the chicky in her suit. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest little beach scene Laura, and I really like the pinwheel you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card, Laura! What a great card to give to a teacher for summer! I really LOVE that rosette you added! Fabulous job with the challenge!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Laura! I'm sure his teacher will be thrilled to receive it! I'm so excited to be on the team with you!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    FCCB Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card- I love the beach background you used, and your diecut is a awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!