Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Santa Wrapper Hershey Bars


At every craft fair, Santa Wrapper Hershey Bars are a hit -- and here's to hoping that they sell well again! And if there are leftovers, friends and family are interested in buying them for small holiday gifts, like for the mailman and they will add a card and tip. And I have teachers on my list who are getting these too. I also need another case of bars -- and card stock supplies, so I can make more.

Here's my Santa Wrapper Hershey Bar measurements, and my source is now a dead link, but I modified them so I am happy. I figure why not share them here -- and an added bonus, I don't have to worry about misplacing them!

Overall red wrapper: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. If you want to cover the edge (which I tape down), do 5 1/2 x 6. I used Stamping' Up!'s Real Red 12x12, getting four squares out of one sheet.
Score: 1 1/2; 1 3/4; 4; 4 1/4

Santa white coat trim: 1 x 4. I used glitter white card stock that I found on sale in the summer. I will be ordering Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper -- and I think that they will come out even better.

Belt: 1 x 5 1/2. Regular  Stamping' Up! Black card stock - and when I ran out, some American Crafts.

Interior belt: 1x1. Same as above.

Gold buckle: 1 1/4 x 1 1/4. Stamping' Up!'s Gold Glimmer Paper.

Buttons: 1/2 inch circles (I cut these on my circuit, but you can use a punch instead). Same black card stock. I did cut "real" buttons with holes, but a small round punch will do.


In the past, I have also done bright green elves and had some sickly green card stock and put Grinch faces on them. The link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!