Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

BBTB2 & FCCB: Apple + sketch = my project



Jaren from BBTB2 is hosting this week's "Back to School" challenge, and she wants us to use an apple cut from any Cricut cartridge on a card, layout, or project. 

And the Fantabulous Cricut ChallengeBlog provided us with a great simple card sketch -- that you can modify for a scrapbook lay out if you want. So I combined the two challenges for my apple card:



Challenge #223 Sketch Challenge

This Weeks Sponsor
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
~This Weeks Challenge~

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my project:
I used the apple diecut from Home Accents.




11 comments:

  1. This is super, I really like the pattern papers you used and the sweet apple! Works great for the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Af apple for the teacher, or otherwise. Your card is so fresh. I'll have to look at that cartridge closer

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great apple. And I love all of the different pattern papers you used!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty colors and paper patterns that you used and that apple is awesome. I didn't even look at that cartridge. I love those doilies also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Laura! LOVE that apple and your sketch looks fabulous - great paper choices! Awesome job this week!

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!

    Have a great week!

    DT sister Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Laura! The papers you used are fabulous and I am loving that apple. I can't believe that that cart has an apple on it. lol I need to take another look at it. Cute sketch too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you layered the apple cut on the two lacy circles! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Laura I love the layers and the colors you used.
    . Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. BBTB2 DT member
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card !!! I love the design and the colors !!! Beautiful !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sketch you used! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!