Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Terrific Tuesday!

Well, I went to work today, and wondered why all of the main doors were locked. My children have school on Veteran's Day, and the office is off! I need to get organized, I guess. But I am more creative than organized, so now I have some kid-free time to keep up on some Stampin' Up! fun.

And love how Tuesdays are no longer boring -- Stampin' Up! has released a new Banner Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set



These stamps are so versatile -- aside from a ton of handmade cards - they would work on scrapbook layouts too. And the Tuesday Weekly Deals are truly tempting me -- may have to place an order for mama's own Christmas stocking!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!