Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Crop Projects...Prima Dolls, Altered Dominoes, Chocolate Gift Boxes & Cards in a Bag

I went to great weekend crop last week, hosted by I Love Scrapbooking NY CT NJ. The croppers are friendly and inclusive, the host, Koren, is great, and the projects were awesome. I am showing you a few of the projects that we worked on and will update info with the teacher info ASAP.

Koren Creamer's Class:


Domino Jewelry Pendants with Thea:
The first pic is Thea's beautiful pendants...The second is mine, in the works..Since then I have ordered ice resin to finish and found some dominoes at our local thrift store. I am truly addicted now!



Distressed Box of Chocolates Class with Anna Zuniga:

Marie Jones was a sweet woman who make sure that everyone in her class had all the help that they needed. And, between you and I, this products, already precut, was still challenging!

I love how the owls are all lined up at the bottom of this purse bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!