Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

"Introduction to SU! Project Life" class



I wanted to share last September's "Introduction to SU! Project Life" class. I create three pages, which I handed out to my craft ladies and gave them the "cliff note" version: 

(1) Project Life by Stampin' Up!



(2) The items that my class received:
(3) A Stampin' Up! Wishlist, with add-ons:

I divided up a Let's Get Away full Kit from Stampin' Up! and handed out Design 1 of the pocket pages. We had a great time at the Project Life by Stampin' Up! class -- and the ladies asked me to add a complete Project Life Kit class to my craft night offerings.







If you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, feel free to use my file images -- or contact me for the documents if you would like to revise them to fit your needs. I took all information from the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!