Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Anything Goes SSINK Challenge


Today's SSINK chall, Anything Goes! I am working on some ideas for a few vending events coming up, and these modge podged tags are what I am working on now. I used Stampin' Up!'s "Home For Christmas" Designer Series Paper, and I love how retro they are. I cut out my favorite images -- Santa and reindeer -- and layered them on DSP scraps, which I had glued onto wood tags.
Image copyright Stampin' Up!


And then my SSINK Design Team sisters introduced me to Picmonkey. com -- and I went crazy with a new watermark and very cool overlays. I love how even more retro my tags look. I probably have to tone it down, but I love playing with digital images.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!