Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

The SSKINK Project Life Challenge


Today's SSINK challenge is to use Project Life, and with the Seasonal Snapshots PL by SU! kit, my Halloween pics were completed in no time. I love the craft papers with the bright traditional orange and black for Halloween.

I want to show you how I do Project Life. First I add my PL cards and some embellishments:



Then I add my photos -- and change a few things around and embellish:




There is zero tweaking the layout, making photos straight, or the need to make an elaborate layout. Just adding pics and the fun stuff, like glitter glue.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!