Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bold Flowers with New Designer Series Papers


Here's a couple of cards made with Flower Flair Framelits dies. I love these bold flowers cut on bright colors on such a fun Designer Series Paper (paper pack). The background is Stampin' Up!'s New Pop of Pink Designer Series Papers, which isn't yet available for purchase. One of the perks to being a demonstrator is pre-orders! The banners are made with "Thoughtful Banners" stamp set and the coordinating paper punch: Duet Banner. Whenever I can, I get the bundles. Love the discount, but more than that, they go together seamlessly.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, I found my way to your blog! Great bold flower cards!
    I will come backj here more often! Glad we are friends now.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!