Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Let's Do Coffee Card


This is a card that I made for a Coffee Loving Facebook group friend. The theme was coffee and flowers. I originally wanted to make a coffee cup as a flower pot for three-dimensional flowers, but this Stampin' Up! patterned paper caught my eye: English Garden Designer Series Paper. 


I used a new stamp set (new to me): Tailored Expressions "Perfect Blend." It is funny, how when I take a photo of my cards or scrapbook pages do I see things pretty objectively. I now see that I have to "sharpen" my coloring skills here as it is pretty uneven. It would be too easy to blame my colored pencils, even though they cost me $5 for a pack. Hmmm. Maybe I should blame them lol. What I do like about my coloring is using Skin White Copic markers. I would love to invest in more Copics, and get the dark, medium and light colors for blending, but maybe a good set of colored pencils should be on my wishlist.


1 comment:

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!