Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Hershey Nugget Tins


Hershey Nugget Tins are pretty easy to make. Start out with 1 inch by 3 inches of patterned paper strips. You will need 12 nuggets and strips of paper. Wrap the papers around each nugget, glueing down the backside. I used Tomboy multi glue instead of strip glue because I have had the nugget wrappers come undone with strip glue. Just be neat because multi glue is tacky, and any spillage will make the nuggets stick to the tin. I wrapped it up with a bow, and am happy with how they turned out. I do think tags would be the finishing touch, so if there is time, I can add them. In the meantime, I am making more craft items for my upcoming fairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!