Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Thoughts & Prayers: 1 in a Series


Here is my first in a series of Sympathy cards. At vending events, I am always asked for Sympathy cards - and as hard as they are to make, I try to make them in soft colors like vanilla and emboss in black, gold, or bronze. It just gives it an elegant look. I used the classic Thoughts & Prayers Clear-Mount Stamp Set. 

This one above is a card that customers have approached me - explaining how beautiful a sympathy card that they bought from a vendor - only for it to have been one of my cards. It is a compliment that they remember the card - and ok that they don't remember me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!