Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

Jolly Ol' St. Nick Challenge


For this week's Bitten by the Bug2 cricut challenge, Jolly Ol' St. Nick, I have Santa holding a tree. I love this Santa cut, especially so large, balancing a gift and a small tree. He is about 9 inches high. He is from the classic Joys of the Season cartridge. I matched Santa's coat to the "BELIEVE" under the tree, which is part of the scrapbook paper design, and am using that for the scrapbook page title. All that I need now is a photo from a Christmas past. Thanks for taking a closer look at my project!

3 comments:

  1. This santa is certainly perfect for this bg paper and layout! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Santa on that FABULOUS paper!!!
    Merry Christmas, Laura!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. great way to incorporate the paper and a cricut cut to make a layout. I absolutely love it. That Santa is in a whole new light for me, I am going to use him too this year now that I have seen your creation. Have a great Xmas and hope you get some new crafting goodies. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!