Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

Papercrafted Gifts Challenge

I am happy to be hosting this week's Bitten by the Bug2 Papercrafted Gifts challenge. I am a fan of to do lists and for the Holiday Season and created a cute wish list notebook for buying gifts or just keeping track of seasonal tasks. 

I had Staples cut down small legal sized notebooks and using sturdy cardstock, made covers. There are no measurements. I just traced the notebooks onto card stock and wished for the best! I embellished the covers with Stampin' Up! retired patterned papers. I used my cricut for the layered mats and the sentiment. 

The sentiment was one of my user fonts that I uploaded: Back to Black Bold. What's makes it special is that I cut the sentiment on white glittered paper. To speed glueing up and minimize gooey mistakes, I used my Zyron X adhesive. Still was work, but worth it. 

The mat is from Elegant Edges cart and is the Square Scallop Butterfly Label sans the butterfly label. I then sized and layered two squares and cut my mats on cardstock that matched the patterned papers. 

I have been selling these at my holiday craft fairs and have saved a few for gifts. Hope that it helps organize others - and that they love it!

3 comments:

  1. This would definitely make an awesome gift. They are so festive and pretty. I love the font, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These holiday "to do" books are so cute!! Very cleaver using Staples to cut down the notebooks!! I love the papers you used and (!) I located and downloaded your font!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! I'll bet these go over great at your craft fairs. Love the paper you chose and that font is fabulous! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!