Pages

Monday, February 19, 2018

Character Challenge


Here is my challenge for the Bitten by the Bug2 blog. So break out the Disney and other carts like Hello Kitty! It's so fun to make cards and layouts with these characters, even though they are usually intricate cuts. My card uses a Hello Kitty SVG from ETSY. I matched her to my cricut patterned paper and stickled her dress and flower. I then added a "celebrate" stamp from Stampin' Up! and punch the banner out with a matching punch. I love using that bundle -- makes card sentiments so easy to make.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking such a fun challenge. I sure enjoyed this challenge. Your card is so cute! I love Hello Kitty and this paper. It is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Hello Kitty. The first time I made cuts from the HK cartridge I had no idea how to put it together. It can be challenging with all those small cuts. Love your card, she is so happy in her pink dress and surrounded by other kitties. thanks for hosting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! love that pretty Hello Kitty in the pinks - and matching patterned paper background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura I was so happy to see that I was not the only team member who chose Hello Kitty this week. I adore Kitty and your card is darling!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog and for the follow. I'm following your gorgeous creations back!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!