Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

Dancing Challenge


It's time to celebrate! Here's a novel challenge from Bitten by the Bug2: create something special that involves dancing. I found a Gone with the Wind SVG (as am working on a movie ATC for a swap), and cut the image in vinyl. I adhered it to glitter cardstock and matted it on special handmade damask patterned paper. You can see that the material is soft and doesn't cut clean - but I like the frayed edges.For my ATC, I simply matted the image on white glitter card stock onto black cardstock.

It looks like a wedding dance - or a romantic embrace - so I added the sentiment "For the Newlyweds" from Stampin' Up!'s Teeny Tiny Wishes. I embellished the with a Webster's tassel that falls above the woman's dress and pinned it up with a small brad.

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful, elegant image and card! Definitely a fabulous wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant. Love the sophisticated look.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!