Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

In Honor of Labor Day...


Here's a two-week long Bitten by the Bug2 challenge: in honor of Labor Day, let's create some projects that celebrate what we do and how we do it - from a last day of summer BBQ to what we do for work.

Here's what my husband has been "working" on -- a new bridge to replace an old one. It's hard work, and I am proud of him -- working in all sorts of weather in a physically demanding job. Not for those scared of heights, for sure! 

I used a "System Font," which is Arial Black for the title, and the Handy Man (for the tools, construction horse and tool box) and the Destinations cartridges. I cut the bridge and title on silver foil paper. I also used intricate cut on the cricut settings - shocked that the toolbox lines cut so well (my glueing, not so good, lol).

Hope that you will join in on this challenge. And Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!