Pages

Monday, September 17, 2018

Anything Goes Challenge


Here's my Anything Goes Challenge from Bitten by the Bug2. This box card was made using Simply Charmed (chimney), Winter Frolic (Santa), and a Quilted Christmas (sleigh). I also have my own "Santa Stop Here" SVG file and the box card itself is from SVGCuts.com. I am just in love with this card -- not even sure if I could part with it! What I love most is how the cricut cut the glitter paper so beautifully and there is such detail even in a two inch die cut. I use the Cricut Air and used the intricate cut setting on the gold sleigh and Santa belt buckle.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I agree, it would be hard to part with. You have a head start on your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all those layers! I love to create cards in box, it's about time I did another. great job!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun with all of the fabulous holiday images!!! Love that Santa the best!! Adorable and so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love box cards and this one is amazing, Laura. The sleigh in the back is so cute. I haven't tried the intricate cut setting on my Cricut yet, but I cut a lot of glitter paper so I'll definitely have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!