Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Ornamental Challenge


Decking the halls, and decorating the tree -- make an ornament with the Cricut for Bitten the Bug2's next challenge. From an actually ornament to card or layout with one (or more), show us what you can make! 

I Used Winter Frolic for the Ornaments (labeled Ornament) and merry and bright was an SVG that I either got for free or bought -- I don't remember. I just love the whimsical font! I cut both out of foil card stock, using the foil paper setting. Think that my next card will be these images against a white background. Hope that you will do the challenge with us!



3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love all the shine on this card! It is truly stunning! The wording is so elegant, also. Beautiful Christmas card. This would be a beautiful hanging on the wall, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shimmer paper is perfect for the ornaments and that dark background just makes them pop.... lovely Christmas card. That font style is so popular. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty! the metallic papers really make you card classy Laura

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!