Pages

Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas Card Challenge



Bitten by the Bug2 is holding a Christmas card challenge, and I know that you can join in on this simple challenge! I used the cricut cartridges Quilted Christmas and Winter Frolic -- and an SVG box card image. Far from perfect, I have some random cuts on Mary's mantle and St. Joseph doesn't seem to have a face because the cuts were too tiny to glue on. But overall these 2 inch cuts came out pretty good. I drew a star in the far corner, and used glitter paper on the angel's wings and the sentiment background.






3 comments:

  1. lovely job! love that touch of gold glitter.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this box card is absolutely perfect. I love the colors and the images you chose. A nativity in a box card. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!