Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs.!


This is a short and sweet Congratulations design team prompt for CutCard Stock.com. I knew I wanted to use their Bronze specialty paper on a project: Stardream Metallic 8.5 x 11 BRONZE (brown) 105lb Card Stock.



The paper’s finish is Mica-coated metallic+ pearlescent & iridescent — and it is double-sided with 105# cover thickness, which is perfect for formal wedding and special occasion cards. I used Kolette Hall Studo’s Wedding Split Design Card found on the loriwhitlock.com website.

And I had to use a shimmer cardstock to match the look and feel of the bronze paper. DCS Shimmery Textured Wedding Cake 8.5x11 inch White Card Stock is now my favorite cardstock for my paper projects. It is textured and shimmers on one side.




My Cricut cut the sentiment, and I was happy that it was a clean cut, but that’s what you get when you use good paper!




I also made more cards using DCS Discount Card Stock: Textured Japanese Maple Red Card Stock, which has a subtle linen texture, and a grey cardstock that I bought from CutCardStock, which is no longer available.




Hope that you enjoyed looking at my projects -- and will try it yourself. Let me know below if you do!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!