Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Creating this Year's Crafty Christmas List

Thinking about the projects from my Christmas past...Teacher Treat Gifts; Christmas Card Keepsake Book; Thank You cards...My list seems to get longer each year, I have to start early so I don;t have that crafty-induced stress. I'd rather spend December shopping for gifts, decorating, and baking cookies!

One year, I joined in on Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge, where improvising was the name of the game, as I don't have a vagabond or his dies...So using my cricut and a lot of substituting, I created some Tags for special presents.





I want to recreate some more for this Christmas, so I am creating my Crafty Christmas to-do list now.
  1. Christmas Gift Tags
  2. Teacher Treat Gifts
  3. Scrapbook Gifts for Family
  4. Scrapbook Calendar
  5. Christmas Card Keepsake Book
  6. Handmade Christmas Cards (this will be a first!)
  7. Christmas Thank You Cards
What are you planning on creating this Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!