Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Altered Post Its


Here's some of my Altered Post Its for an upcoming craft fair. I used Stamping' Up! Subtles' Card Stock because it is a sturdy paper that provides a clear score and can hold a mini pen. Instructions are all over the internet, and this one is pretty good (love that she lists the specs). 

I also used retired SU DSP (patterned paper) as a base for my butterfly die cuts. I love how the card stock and patterned paper matched seamlessly. I layered the Bold Butterfly Framelit Die with the Butterfly Thinlits Die. They play nice together, fitting each other perfectly.

I added the Watercolor Wings stamped sentiment "Just for you" and the dots for the topper and packaged them up in 4x6 cellophane bags. 

And here is another more fall-like one:
  


I used the Vintage Leaves stamp set and embossed the images with gold. I also borrowed the three leaves die cuts from the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Die. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!