Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

It's Time for Some Spooky Fun!



It's time for some spooky fun! After getting the Spooky Fun stamp set and the Halloween Scene Edgelits Dies bundle pre-order, I had to dive in and create four cards for my October card class -- I have never been so ahead of schedule! 

I did different type cards (Halloween silhouettes, Autumn pumpkins, spooky witch and a cute trick or treat) in varying level of effort, with some quick and simple ones for my less experienced card makers. My favorite one is the Halloween silhouette, love the contrast against the new DSP paper. The new papers are "Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Papers" -- and I love them all. In fact, I may need to buy another set for myself -- and more embellishments to add to these cards.











1 comment:

  1. Wow Laura! Super job with the Halloween theme. Can't wait to get home and dig into all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!