Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Saying a Latte with Spectrum Noir


Here is another swap card for the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Facebook group. I received a really cool card in the mail and my swap partner is getting this one. Now, if I only could find her address! Glad that it is in my yahoo account ;)

The stamp set is from www.ellenhutson.com and is a Penny Black Cling Stamp "Saying a Latte" -- I love this stamp! My husband says that she looks like me, but reality says, aside from the messy hair and coffee, no where near that. Heck, I don't even have highlights! Or that stomach :) 

And I had some coloring fun with Spectrum Noir alcohol inks. I have a few Copics, mostly for the skin tones, but how they compare is interesting. I'd say for the price the Spectrum Noir are good enough for coloring in stamps. The barrel is a different shape -- more octagon -- where the Copics are oval flat and smoother with tips are like bushes. The Spectrum ones are just regular old tips that color great. So unless you are drawing anime are a professional artist, they work well. So well, that I ordered another six-pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!