Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Fry Boxes Filled with Lindt Chocolates


I made a few die cut Fry Boxes filled with Lindt chocolates for selling at craft and Christmas vending fairs this year. I used some retired double-sided Christmas-themed DSP for the base and used the retired poinsettia punch for the flowers. The punch cuts two sizes of petals - with both ends coming to a point. It takes lots of layering to get a full flower -- and I used Mono glue to attach. Yes, this project took a lot of time. Like hours. Only a fellow crafter, like you, could understand. I used the new circle dies, the Layering Circle Framelits Dies for the layered circles and the Box of Tags coordinating stamp set for Joy to the World sentimentTin Of Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set. I really love the clean lines and script fonts in that set.

Thanks for taking a look!


All images copyrighted by Stamping' Up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!