Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

Creative Die Cut Challenge


Let's get creative with our die cuts on the Bitten by the Bug2 challenge! Choose any image and use color, glue, glitter, anything that makes the die cut a little different. Hope that you will participate -- can't wait to see what you come up with!


For this card, I used Tinkerbell from the Disney® Classics cartridge. I matted her onto glitter cardstock - to show that fairy dust sparkle that she has in the movies. This is a very difficult image to cut - so when I cut the hair ribbon and lips, you could hardly see the cuts as they were so tiny! So I stickled on the items -- a much easier solution. I also added glossy accents on her wings and shoes to make it seem a bit translucent.

The stamp is from Stampin' Up!'s retired set: Endless Birthday Wishes. It's a keeper!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card - and I too find this cart in particular hard to use - all those tiny pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your embellishments on Tinkerbelle, she truly sparkles. Thanks for hosting this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tinkerbell, she is just so cute! The glitter, sparkle really makes her pop. You really made us think outside the box with this challenge. Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I love Tinkerbell!!! A wonderful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! I love Tinkerbell!!! A wonderful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!