Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Coffee and Roses Card


I made this card with a Digi Stamp by STAMPlorations (Designed by Shery Russ): found at this page. I used 
Stampin' Blends Marker alcohol inks for the coloring and a brown spray mist for that old look. I also added stickles, and I liked the coffee bean texture that it gave the card. Here's a few more, in different color schemes, with different Stamping' Up! sentiments:



I also followed the sketch Challenge #321by the Paper Craft Crew - a fun challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Coffee and flowers... two of my favorite things. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew for our sketch challenge this week! Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the textured feel of this card set. Thank you for joining the paper craft crew this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!