Pages

Monday, January 28, 2019

Everything's Coming Up Daisies


This next challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 is to use a daisy - or any flower - on a project. Love this challenge especially during a cold January! 


I used the following images (and most of them on the intricate card stock setting):
Stamping: Daisy Chain
Flower Shoppe: 3-D Flowers
Free SVGs: Sun and grass-clipart-2 from the internet
Free Font: Antebellum

This was a free font with a commercial license. But if someone can explain to me why my font had solid letters and turned to an outline after ungrouping, welding, and attaching, I'd love to figure this out for next time. Here's the difference:


This was my first time printing and cutting on a shape. Now I am ready to do more attaching in Design Space.






3 comments:

  1. great project Laura! shaping those flowers really added to the wow factor


    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such an adorable daisy box card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful box card. You are getting really creative with the fonts! This would be a great card for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!