Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

Snow Challenge

We're hosting a snow challenge at Bitten by the Bug2, so pour yourself some hot cocoa and turn on your cricut machine. For this project, I used images for the following cartridges:

Winter Frolic: Snowflake, North Pole and Snowman (M38124)
When its Cold Outside: Snowman "There is Snowman Like You" (M38BD5)

For the tiny title, I used the intricate cardstock setting for most of the cuts, especially for the tiny title -- I am surprised that it cut so well. For the glitter paper, the glittered card stock setting. The paper still tore, but I blame the soft paper not the cricut machine. I also used a new glue (to me) for the tiny cuts -- On Point Glue from Joanns Stores. The tiny nozzle worked nice - But I hope that it doesn't become clogged like other brands have. 

This is a cute card for Valentines Day or a just thinking about you.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, what a cute box card. I love the soft colors and the cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet colors! love that lavender

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mentioned the tiny nozzle of the glue becoming clogged: Amazon sells Art Glitter Glue and you can also buy separately the straight pins that go with it that DO NOT RUST. I use them in my narrow nozzles. I did use a regular straight pin and in just one day it had rusted and the glue was a rust color as it came out. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!