Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

Something Green Challenge


Our next challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 is something green. I made a St. Patrick's Day box card. Here's the images that I used - and I cut all on the intricate card stock setting.
  • Clover, St Patrick's Day - Designer's Calendar
  • Grass border - Easter 2010
  • Leaping Leprechaun, Pot of Gold - Simply Charmed
  • Rainbow - Noah's ABC Animals
Thank you for stopping by my blog post today. Leave your blog address so I can follow you too!





4 comments:

  1. I always love the boxcars and they always get an "ahhh" for them. The leprechaun is adorable with the rainbow and the pot of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you used so many carts! amazing combination for an amazing card!

    Alciia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great box card - they take some time - but the end results are worth it. That little Irishman is doing a jig in the box for sure. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love love this box card. So fun and full of details!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!