Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

Thank You Challenge


At Bitten by the Bug2, we are having our next challenge - make a Thank You Card. We can always use a thank you card in our stash. So please join us, and use your cricut to create something that someone will love to receive in the mail.



I used a border from Creative Cards and the Thank You cut from Paper Lace. I welded the border to the top card base, which was a rectangle shape. I then contoured out the lace holes in the border strip. I cut the image on shimmer cardstock on the light card stock settings. I cut the Paper Lace layer using American Crafts card stock on the intricate card stock setting. I then matted the cuts onto a purple background. Now it goes into my card stash, waiting for the perfect occasion to say thanks. 

4 comments:

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!