Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #373


Here's a Freshly Made Sketch challenge that uses up some scrap papers. 

I've been holding onto these scraps for a long time because of I love the coordinated colors and the patterns. I also love seeing the different cards that are made with this challenge. And I think that I am going to make some more using more of my coveted scraps. My stamp is from a Stamping' Up! retired set. It's such a great birthday sentiment go-to, and the stamp is die cut with their new rectangular stitched framelits, which is fast becoming a go-to also.

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful papers! A perfect accent to that sentiment (one of my personal all-time faves!) Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!