Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

Hearts Challenge


For Bitten by the Bug2 challenge, hearts, I used the Sweethearts and Holidays Through the Year Iron-On cartridges and free SVGs. 

The hearts on my card are found on the tiny flowers from Sweetheart's Three Heart Flowers -- as are the wings on the love birds (a free image of the day from Miss Kate Cuttables). Such dainty images - I cut them on the intricate card stock setting and they cut beautifully! And the tiny stems glued on to the card base hold nice too. The silhouette couple was a free image that I saved last year. I don't remember where I got it though. The girl was supposed to be holding a flower - but that was too thin to save, although it did cut.






3 comments:

  1. Awwww... I love this box card, so much fun and cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! the silhouette in the background and the other colors work so well together. You did a fantastic job on this one!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this box card, the images and colors are fabulous! Looking forward to a new DT friendship with you and the others on the BBTB2 site. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!